Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Christmas :D

I got this Cute starbucks cup from a friend ;D

Angle<3

I was also watching ''Alice in Wonderland'' I love that dude, he's so ugly haha!

not the best photo, we celebrated christmas in our cabbin ;)

my dog ! haha

I love my shoes ! haha xD jk

Christmas eve

hahaha lol! was laying in bed, and was bored!

really bored !!!!!

aww :D

my dog :D <3
I hope you all enjoyed watching my pictures!
I got so many cool presents this year :D I even got an Guitar :D <3
And I love spending time with my family! we had so much fun :D
and I hope you aldo had alot of fun! and that u got to celebrate christmas with your family and friends!
next up is New year! Then I'm going to Stockholm ( a place in Sweden)! Excited :D

-Dif you had a great time during Christmas eve? :D
- are you excited for new years?


xoxo kristine<3

1 comment:

  1. serr kristine, det første bilde av deg var drit fint!! bruk det som profilbilde! :D

    ReplyDelete